Create Decent Work and Economic Growth

 SDG 8 ;Create Decent Work and Economic Growth


               
Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth - The Global Goals. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.


Joy of Eid Open House UDCY


   On 17th May, I participated in the Joy of Eid Open House by UDCY. I became a committee in the program as a caterer. this is my first experience in being a committeee. before I joined this program I was an inactive and quiet person. I decided to dare myself to find new experiences. this program targets as many as 200 people can gather to enjoy a feast together to establish brotherhood. As a newcomer to this committee, I am afraid to entertain 200 people in one event. However, many seniors in this organization teach me about my work. they taught me a lot and gave me confidence. they are very helpful in carrying out tasks. I was amazed to see their good work, organized, disciplined and always working together.

        Throughout the programme, I became increasingly active in carrying out my responsibilities. Each committee completes its tasks in a timely and efficient manner. SDG 8 encourages sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all. As a committee member in this programme, I believe it provides valuable experience in developing soft skills. As we all know, soft skills are essential for training students to work. This provides adequate work for all.

     Subsequently becoming a committee member in any programme is really beneficial to my own development. I'm hoping that following the training, I'll be able to pursue further opportunities to hone my soft skills.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Health and Well-Being

Provide Quality Education